- Kairos Moments: Record what God has placed on your heart so that regardless of how busy life gets, you can remember what, where and when He spoke to you.
- Weekly Recaps: Reflect on what He said over the past week so you can learn to hear His voice clearer, gain discernment, and deepen your relationship.
- Biblical Affirmations: Remind yourself of who God says you are – so you can dispel your self-doubt and adopt a positive (and biblically-based) heart posture.
- Verse Index: Quickly find a verse relative to however you’re feeling – and don’t get lost looking for it.
Inspirational Quotes: Find daily encouragement in the words of influential and beloved Christian leaders.
And much, much more!
- 224 Pages, including 13 weeks of Daily Spreads, 13 Weekly Spreads, Biblical Affirmations, Scripture Index, Examples, and More
- Size A5: 8.25"x5.5"
- Cover: High Quality Linen Fabric
- Interior Pages: 100#, Ivory Paper
- Two purple-colored bookmarks
Here are what some Kairos Journal users have to say:
My favorite way to have Devos
Using the Kairos journal has helped me be more consistent with memorizing scripture, something I haven’t done in years. It also creates space to think about and see where God is working in my life. I just started a new journal and already have my next one on hand so I’m ready to move forward. I highly recommend Kairos journals!
This journal has recently helped me get more into prayer and also memorize!! It’s a very good tool to add to morning Bible time!
This journal has completely transformed my time with Jesus. It provides the perfect amount of structure while still allowing you to make it your own. I already bought another and several for friends and family. Couldn’t recommend this enough!
It's been good and thought out well.
A new journey
I just received my daily Kairos journal, and it's been wonderful. Easy to follow and it keeps me on track.