Nurturing your relationship with God starts with a daily habit. The Kairos Journal was created to help you build that habit.
Daily Systems: Follow a simple, science-backed process so you can tackle the daily chaos with a heart of peace.
- Kairos Moments: Record what God has placed on your heart so that regardless of how busy life gets, you can remember what, where and when He spoke to you.
- Weekly Recaps: Reflect on what He said over the past week so you can learn to hear His voice clearer, gain discernment, and deepen your relationship.
- Biblical Affirmations: Remind yourself of who God says you are – so you can dispel your self-doubt and adopt a positive (and biblically-based) heart posture.
- Verse Index: Quickly find a verse relative to however you’re feeling – and don’t get lost looking for it.
Inspirational Quotes: Find daily encouragement in the words of influential and beloved Christian leaders.
And much, much more!
- 224 Pages, including 13 weeks of Daily Spreads, 13 Weekly Spreads, Biblical Affirmations, Scripture Index, Examples, and More
- Size A5: 8.25"x5.5"
- Cover: High Quality Linen Fabric
- Interior Pages: 100#, Ivory Paper
- Two purple-colored bookmarks
Here are what some Kairos Journal users have to say:
This journal brings me closer to God by directing my devotional time to Him.
This journal has been a blessing to my quiet time and prayer life. It helps me organize my thoughts, and encourages me to be open to God’s direction
The Daily Kairos Journal has helped me to stay on track with reading the Bible. There are days I still forget, but it is nice that the days/date aren't prefilled, so I'm not wasting pages when I miss days.
A Great Way to Grow in Faith
The simple yet elegant design of the journal makes it pleasant to use every day. The layout with daily memorization and gratitude journaling has really helped me center myself each morning before starting my day.
Get Back on Track with Kairos
I love this journal!! Just enough guidance to get you going, with a focus on the Word, gratitude, and prayer. I love the daily and weekly reflection sections to encourage intentional introspection. 13 weeks is a great timeframe to build the habit of being intentional with quiet time.
A science & scripture-backed tool designed to help bring you into a deeper, more intimate relationship with God, every day.
The Kairos Journal was prayerfully designed to help you filter out the noise so you can:
Build a stronger prayer life
Hear God's voice more clearly
Draw closer to Him daily